While it’s getting hotter outside, it’s so important to stay hydrated this summer (and even after summer!). Our brand motto has always been “Life’s a Party, Stay Hydrated” because we want you to stay healthy and hydrated on whatever adventure life throws your way! Here are some of the main reasons why staying hydrated is so important.
4 Reasons Why It’s Important to Stay Hydrated
1. Assists with overall body functions
Drink more water and your body will be able to perform its usual functions such as nurturing your organs, joints, and tissues.
2. Boosts skin health and beauty
Keep your skin looking young, glowy, and prevent wrinkles by drinking water.
3. Boosts performance during exercise
Build your endurance further while staying hydrated during your workouts.
4. Helps with hangovers
If you’re getting a little too lit, water can help keep the Sunday scaries away.
How Much Water Should You Drink?
- About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men
- About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women
This is a baseline for the average amount of water to drink in a day and you should drink more if you are exercising or in a hot or humid climate.
Ways to Improve Hydration
- Keep a reusable water bottle near you and refill throughout the day
- Drink water before, during and after a workout
- Bring your Vibedration pack along on hikes and walks to keep you hydrated on your adventures
- Eat water-rich foods such as salads, fruits, etc.
- Set a goal to drink a certain amount of water every hour
Stay hydrated this summer Vibe Tribe! Stock up on a Vibedration hydration pack to keep you hydrated on your adventures.