If you’re looking to add a little adventure into your life, taking up hiking has so many benefits to getting outside and exploring a new place. To make sure you’re prepared, we’ve put together a checklist for you so that you’ll be ready to go for your first hike! Main things to make sure you have pertained to hydration, navigation, and safety. Keep those three pillars in mind and you’ll be good to go.
Day Hike Packing List:
- Your Vibedration Hydration Pack (serves as a backpack and water bottle all in one!)
- Psst! Shop our favorites here.
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Watch (We love Apple watches so we can record our milage and elevation!)
- Hiking boots or comfortable shoes
- Snacks to give you energy!
- Protein Bars
- Trail Mix
- Navigation tools such as a map, compass, or smart phone
- Portable charger for your phone
- First-aid kit
- Knife or multi-tool
- Insect Repellent
- Hand Sanitizer
(p.s. this list is for a short term day hike and you’d need more supplies for a weekender hike!)